Few of you asked why I chopped off my head in the pics. Well.. I don't know. I guess, I felt my privacy was under threat. Honestly, I am not liking it myself. Smile is all I could add. So, I am figuring out a way yet. Stay tuned :)
and thanks for noticing! I am glad you did.
|[Dress: Cross roads; tights: ASOS; Bag: West side; Brogues: Aldo (old); Sunglasses: Opium]|
I have stopped rambling on my blog but I have an uncontrollable urge to write today. Somethings that I haven't said before and things you don't know about me.
Here we go
1. I am not fond of pets but ever since I saw this, I want one!
2. I want to start a business of my own some day. Simply because I don't like being bossed over. I want to be my own boss! RS and I are on it all the time.
3. I am a very good cook. No one in my family knows that. Strange is they don't let me cook and wouldn't even believe.
4. I am a compulsive shopper. I am not proud of it nor guilty. It makes me happy and that's what matters to me.
5. I love watching horror movies. I read real life murder mysteries solved/unsolved (Wikipedia all the way). That's creepy, I know!
6. I am the shortest in the family (of five).
7. I stretch on my both sides at least 12 - 15 times a day (that's kinda OCD). May be that's why I never pile up flab on my sides.